LG G8s ThinQ (Pre-Owned, 128GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the LG G8s ThinQ (128GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
This device is in stock in South Africa
This device appears to be brand new. There are no visible signs of use. The device is supplied in it's original box, with charger, usb cable, earphones, cover, sim ejection tools and manuals. The remainder of the manufacturer warranty, supported by Connected Devices is in place.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
LG G8S ThinQ
With the G8S ThinQ, LG continues to excel in producing desirable smartphones. The look and feel are excellent as the alluring glass design brings depth to the finish. This is done using 2.5D glass which offers a richer, and more colourful finish.
Refined details give you an optimal ergonomic grip, making usage a pleasure.
The specification of this smartphone is equally impressive featuring a 6.2-inch OLED FullVision display, high-quality stereo audio and amazing photography capabilities.
It is also more durable than the average smartphone, as it features Gorilla Glass 5, IP68 rating for water and dust resistance and adheres to the MIL-STD-810G protection rating.
OLED FullVision Display
The 6.2-inch FHD+ G- OLED display uses OLED technology to get the most out of your movies and photos. It produces intense colours, and blacks are perfect for the best possible visuals. It also makes it a joy to navigate around the interface.
It also has an impressive aspect ratio of 18.7:9.
Triple rear cameras
The 3 lenses on the rear of the phone give you the ability to zoom in on your subject and to create super-wide images. It is possible to use all the lenses at once without any lag, or colour distortion when zooming. So, you can choose the best angle with the Triple Preview. You can even use Triple Shot to stitch the three angles into an animation.
Dual front cameras
Capture standout selfies with the dual lenses on the front of the LG G8S ThinQ. This setup ensures you get the best results and makes it possible to fit everyone into the photo.
Real depth sensing using a combination of infrared light and the ToF sensor technology to adds extraordinary depth to selfie photos.
LG G8S ThinQ AI camera recognizes the shooting environment, suggesting the best filter and optimizing the composition to adjust for the subject removing the guesswork out of taking the best photo possible.
Experience stunning sound which appears to be coming from all directions using the dual speakers.
There a is clear two-channel separation between the top and bottom speakers, but the sound field is widened. Using a combination of DTS:X 3D audio and Meridian Sound Tuning, which echo all the emotion of a live performance.
The LG G8S ThinQ benefits from the inclusion the of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 platform. This ensures all user experience is smooth and instant. With smarter AI, ultra-response multi-player gaming, 4K HDR video and improved battery life are just some of the improvements.
Interact with your smartphone, without even touching it with touchless commands. Using simple hand gestures, you can answer calls, access favourite functions and adjust the sound volume. So, when your hands are dirty or wet there is no need to pick up your smartphone, just use a gesture.
Unlock how you want to with the multiple options available with the G8S. Setup fingerprint recognition, 3D face recognition and superior hand vein recognition. Decide which is best for you and enjoy the benefit of next-level security for your smartphone.
The G8S is both IP68 rated for dust and water resistance, along with being shock-resistant due to it having a MIL-STD-810G protection rating. The display is also protected with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Google Assistant Key
Click the Google Assistant Key and your Google Assistant is ready to respond, press and hold to skip your introductory ‘Hey Google’, and double-click to access Google Lens.
Reasons to buy the LG G8S ThinQ
*Android 9.0 (Pie)
*6.2-inch FHD+ G-OLED (2248x1080)
*Air Motion – touchless commands - hand gestures
*Multi ID Fingerprint recognition, 3D Face recognition & Hand Vein *recognition
*18.7:9 ratio / Dolby Vision / HDR10 compliant
*LG Triple 12MP / 12 MP / 13MP cameras with Phase Detection autofocus
*Dual 8MP / TOF
*DTS:X 3D sound, Hi-Fi Quad DAC
*2.84GHz octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor
*128GB storage / 6GB RAM
*Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 5.0
*IP68 water and dust resistant & MIL-STD-810G shock resistant
*Rear fingerprint sensor
*3,550 mAh battery
What's in the box?
*LG G8S ThinQ
*LG mains charger (Quick charge 3.0)
*USB Type-C cable
*Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.