Huawei Watch GT 2 Classic (42mm, Bluetooth, Brown Leather Beige, Special Import)
Buy the Huawei Watch GT 2 42mm Classic in Leather Beige from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Huawei Watch GT 2 is an affordable good-looking smartwatch
The Classic edition has a silver stainless-steel watch case with Beige leather strap.
The GT 2 is easily one of the better-looking smartwatches, with a classic look that can pass for a classy dress watch.
Its round watch case has a single piece of glass over its display that seems to gel seamlessly with its black bezel. Run your finger from the bezel to the glass and you will feel the same smooth texture.
The GT 2's curved protruding lugs add to the aesthetics, as well as let you easily swop 22mm watch straps, which you can get off-the-shelf.
Running on Huawei's own Lite OS, the GT 2 is compatible with both Android smartphones and Apple iPhones via the Huawei Health app.
The GT 2 can make and receive calls when connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth. But it does not have a cellular version that would have allowed it to function on its own.
It also does not have Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality, which means it cannot be used for cashless payments with NFC payment readers.
However, in terms of fitness tracking, the GT 2 is right up there with the Apple Watch.
For step tracking and tracked distances it is ideal
For pool swims, you have to first set the pool length - either 25 or 50m. It accurately recorded the number of laps I swam and my swim stroke.
Sleep tracking is spot-on. It will pinpointed the time you went to bed and woke up.
There are sleep cycle graphs that break your sleep patterns into deep sleep, light sleep and rapid eye movement sleep, to provide insights into how to improve your sleep. For example, it will tell you to get two hours of sunlight daily to improve your deep sleep continuity.
Battery life is superb. It is rated to last two weeks on a full charge. At the end of five days of use, with the smartwatch constantly connected to an Android smartphone and with a 5km jog and a 500m swim thrown in, its battery life dropped to 50 per cent.
Perhaps, the best part of the GT 2 is its affordable price tag.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.