Huawei P40 Pro 5G (256GB. 8GB Ram, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Important information before Buying the P40 Pro 5G
1. The Huawei P40 lite uses HMS (Huawei Mobile Service). GMS (Google Mobile Service) is not pre-installed when this phone is purchased. Any applications or services related to GMS may not work on this device.
2. Before you purchase this phone, you fully understand and accept the device’s default factory settings, including hardware specifications and the software configurations.
Huawei P40 PRO 5G – Overview
This product is not supplied with Google Apps/Play services – including Google Maps
The Huawei P40 PRO 5G has finally arrived, offering incredible capabilites. This smartphone benefits from Huawei's latest and most innovative camera technology. While also featuring their recent Kirin 990 5G chipset, 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It may also be the first device to incorporate Infared Face Unlock.
A 50MP Supersensing Leica quad-camera system is the perfect way to capture stunning photos with extraordinary detail. It is comprised of a 50MP wide-angle, 40MP ultra-wide angle, 16MP telephoto & TOF. Allowing for photos with stunning landscapes, group shots and creative editing.
Light is efficiently absorbed by the 50MP Supersensing camera lens, making it possible to take photos with detail both day and night.
With its powerful HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G mobile platform and 8GB RAM, the P40 PRO has all the performance you need for enjoying the latest games and getting serious work done. There is 256GB of internal storage available, with the ability to supplement this a 256GB NM SD card.
The long-lasting 4,200 mAh battery will keep you working through an entire day of work.
Huawei has designed the 5G in the P40 PRO, so it can be used now and in the future by supporting both NSA and SA 5G architectures. This ensures you can keep in synch with the 5G evolution and the Dual-SIM design means this phone can be used worldwide.
Reasons to buy Huawei P40 Pro 5G
EMUI10 (Based on Android 10)
Quad Lecia Supersensing cameras (50MP wide-angle, 40MP ultra-wide angle, 12MP telephoto & TOF)
6.58" OLED 90Hz screen
HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G mobile platform
256GB internal storage | 8GB RAM
4,500 mAh battery | Huawei Fast Charge 40W
Fast Wireless Charging 27W
Infrared Face recognition (works in the dark)
Huawei P40 PRO 5G
Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.