Huawei P40 Lite 5G (128GB, 6GB RAM, Single Sim, Silver, Local Stock)
Buy the Huawei P40 Lite 5G (128GB) in Silver from Connected Devices.
Important information before Buying the P40 Lite 5G
1. The Huawei P40 lite uses HMS (Huawei Mobile Service). GMS (Google Mobile Service) is not pre-installed when this phone is purchased. Any applications or services related to GMS may not work on this device.
2. Before you purchase this phone, you fully understand and accept the device’s default factory settings, including hardware specifications and the software configurations.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G – Overview
This product is not supplied with Google Apps/Play services – including Google Maps
Enjoy the benefit of super-fast 5G internet, with the Huawei P40 Lite 5G
Offering stunning photography capabilities thanks to its 48 MP Quad AI camera array. The P40 Lite makes it possible to capture stunning photos, without any fuss.
It gives you a truly enjoyable experience when watching movies and viewing photos, with its 6.5” Punch FullView display maximise screen space.
The 64 MP Quad AI camera array consists of a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP Bokeh lenses. Allowing you to be creative with your photography. With it, you can capture stunning cityscapes, have more friends in photos and get ultra-close to objects.
With Bokeh effects, it is possible to create interesting photos which take advantage of the AI depth perception, for amazing results.
Capture stunning 4K videos, with it being possible to be creative with the 960 fps Slow-Mo mode for amazing effects.
A 16MP front camera automatically brightens your face when you are taking selfies in locations with poor lighting conditions. To ensure all your self-portraits look great.
This version of the Huawei P40 Lite benefits from including 5G technology, future-proofing for your access to the latest high-speed mobile data connectivity. Giving you the ability to enjoy live streaming, instant sharing on social media and low latency in gaming without any interruptions.
With its powerful HUAWEI Kirin 820 mobile platform and 6GB RAM, the P40 Lite 5G has all the performance you need for enjoying the latest games and getting serious work done. The 128GB of internal storage should be enough for most user’s needs, but you can supplement 256GB NM SD card compatibility.
A long-lasting 4,000 mAh battery will keep you working through an entire day of work. With Huawei SuperCharge 40W offering a safe and easy way to charging your smartphone.
Reasons to buy Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- EMUI10 (Based on Android 10)
- 64 MP Quad AI Cameras (64MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP Bokeh)
- 6.5" Huawei Punch FullView Display
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 mobile platform
- 128GB internal storage | 6GB RAM
- 4,000 mAh battery | Huawei Fast Charge 40W
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac | Bluetooth 5.1
What's in the box?
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Mains Charger
- Type-C cable
- 3.5 mm Earphones
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Eject tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.