Huawei Mate 10 Pro (128GB, Dual Sim, Titanium Grey, Local Stock)
Buy the Huawei Mate 10 Pro (128GB) in Titanium Grey from Connected Devices.
Designed to bring your vision to life: Huawei Mate 10 Pro features immersive viewing with HDR10 technology.
With custom Huawei processing and software, the Mate 10 Pro is the perfect example of modern smartphone technology. A huge 6" HDR compatible screen, excellent dual cameras, and optimised performance and battery life, combine to position the Mate 10 Pro at the pinnacle of today's smart mobile tech.
Reasons to buy the Huawei Mate 10 Pro
* Android 8.0 Oreo with Huawei EMUI 8.0
* Large 6-inch screen - 1080 x 2160 18:9 ratio (402 ppi)
* Dual 20 & 12 MP camera sensor array - optics by Leica
* 8MP selfie camera with low light improvements
* 2.45 GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor
* Dedicated AI platform with NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
* 128 GB storage & 6 GB RAM
* USB Type-C connector with Huawei SuperCharge
* 4,000 mAh battery
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.