Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G (256GB, Stormy Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G- Overview
Google Pixel continues to impress and evolve Android smartphones. Showcasing the reimagined interface of Android 12, designed for your style. Featuring the new Google Tensor processor and coming with 12GB of RAM, you will have improved performance for a responsive experience in all your apps and games. 128GB /256GB of internal storage is plenty of space for all your photos, videos, and memories. A 6.7-inch AMOLED display offers stunning visuals which are bright and colourful, while the incredible triple rear camera offers creative photography both day and night.
With 5G connections, it is possible to download apps, games, movies and more incredibly fast with super smooth steaming of content in crystal-clear HD.
The 6.7-inch display benefits from having a punch-hole for the selfie camera, giving you more screen space and making it easier to communicate and use your favourite apps and games. These benefits with HDR10+ compatibility improve gaming and allow for better multi-tasking with apps, giving you more room for sharing and communicating.
The Google Pixel 6 Pro features a 50MP primary camera with both a 48MP telephoto and 12MP ultrawide lens, allowing you to capture every moment with vivid colour and incredible detail. Allowing up to 4K 60fps video, you can hold every memory in lifelike motion forever.
Night Sight has removed the need for a flash, as rich details colours are available even at night in low-light conditions. The ultra-wide lens lets to capture incredible landscapes for creative photos.
The Google Pixel 6 Pro uses a brand-new Google Tensor processor with 12GB of RAM for exceptional performance no matter what tasks and activities you’re completing. 128GB / 256GB of internal storage is available, so you have plenty of space for all your apps, games and more.
Reasons to Buy
Android 12 - guaranteed system & security updates for 3-years
5G Connectivity - super fast download speeds & smooth streaming
Triple Rear Cameras with intelligent optical & electrical stabilisation
6.71" QHD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED display
Google’s Tensor processor
128GB / 256G storage and 12 GB RAM
Google Pixel 6 Pro
1 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB 2.0)
Quick start guide
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.