Google Nest Audio (Pre-Owned, Sage, Special Import)
Buy the Google Nest Audio in Sage from Connected Devices.
This is a pre-owned device. This device is in stock in South Africa
It is supplied in it's original box together with original power adapter. The overall condition is rated 9.5 /10 and the device shows minor signs of use.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
Google Nest Audio - Overview
Google Nest Audio. The new smart speaker with incredible sound quality that helps you anytime. You ask. It answers.
All you have to do is say, "Hey Google", and he'll help you with whatever you ask. He can also stream your favourite music from the most popular services or radio stations and control your home smartly.
Listen to music the way you deserve
Google Nest Audio offers high-quality and surround sound. With Nest Audio's bass and treble speakers and tuning software, the room is filled with rich bass and clear vocals.
Plus, Nest Audio adapts to your room and what you're listening to. Music sounds better and news and radio sound clearer.
Stream from your favourite platforms
Ask it to play songs and other content from your favourite applications with your voice. Just ask the Google Assistant. Simply say: "Ok Google" and give the command you want: "Play music on Spotify", "Turn up the volume", "Play music by Sia", "Play the training playlist", "Play the dinner playlist", etc.
Want even more sound? Then link two Nest Audio speakers so they sound in stereo, and you can enjoy twice as much!
Also, if you're busy moving around the house, Google Nest Audio lets you transfer what you're listening to from one Nest speaker or screen to another as you move around. All you have to do is use the Google Home application.
Communicate with other rooms in the house
Fill your home with the sound from all your speakers and all your Nest screens. Also announce messages, talk to people in other rooms and make calls with Google Duo.
Find help in any room of your house with the Google Assistant
The best of Google, at your fingertips: weather, news and almost everything else you can think of. All you have to do is ask for it. You can check your diary, ask for information about your trips, consult reminders, set timers and alarms, and much more.
Nest Audio is designed to protect your privacy. You can delete your history by saying: "Hey Google, delete what I just said". To turn off the microphones, just slide the microphone switch on the back. The light will change to orange.
Control your home by voice
"Hey Google, dim the light". "Hey Google, turn on the TV". Dim the lights, turn on the TV, turn up the temperature and much more with Google Nest Audio. All by simply asking the Google Assistant. It works with thousands of compatible smart devices.
Designed for your home. For you
Last but not least, it stands out for it desig. Small, slim and minimalist... Google Nest Audio can be combined with any home's décor, even becoming a decorative element. The Nest Audio has also been designed in a sustainable way. The housing is made of 70 % recycled plastic.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.