Garmin MARQ Commander Watch (Pre-owned, 46mm, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Garmin MARQ Commander Watch 46mm in Black from Connected Devices.
This is a new open box device. This device is in stock in South Africa
It is supplied in it's original box together with original charger, usb cable. The overall condition is rated 10 /10 and the device shows no signs of use. This device has never been worn.
Remainder of manufacturer warranty in place.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
MARQ Commander is the luxury modern tool watch that prepares you to answer the call of duty. Finally, the operator who serves with honor and dignity has a watch that does, too.
Design and Materials
Deploy at a moment’s notice with a purpose-built luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display, dual-format GPS coordinates and a UTC bezel for unparalleled situational awareness. Face the challenge with a stealth matte tactical design, including a 46 mm diamond-like carbon coated titanium bezel and case with knurled details, and an elite tricolor jacquard-weave nylon strap that displays understated sophistication.
Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographical maps offer unparalleled situational awareness.
Clear user memory quickly to protect your operational security.
Enable stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and to disable wireless connectivity and communication.
Calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines, and navigate to your objective once you’ve jumped.
The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 to help gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater. Access more data in our app on your Apple® or Android™ device.
Monitor your heart rate at the wrist1 as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
Pulse Ox Sensor
Check with Pulse Ox2 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Apps and Activities
Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
Backcountry Ski Input
This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more2.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Topo and Ski Maps
See topographical maps with Trendline popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
Garmin Payment Solution
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.