Nokia 5.3 (64GB, Dual Sim, Cyan, Special Import)
Buy the Nokia 5.3 (64GB) Dual Sim in Cyan from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nokia 5.3 Overview
Go big, go beyond - Go Nokia 5.3
When viewing images, watching movies or playing games it is great to have a large and clear display. The Nokia 5.3 has just this with its impressive 6.55”, but it also benefits from having a quad-camera system for capturing any kind of subject and up to 2 days of battery life.
All in a smartphone that conveniently fits in your pocket, and is easy to hold.
The first thing you notice about the Nokia 5.3 is its stunning 6.55-inch display. With its HD+ resolution (720 x1600) 20:9 aspect ratio you can enjoy all your favourite media content, including photos, movies and the latest games. Enjoy creating interesting photos with the Quad camera system featuring a combination of a 13MP main camera, 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensors. With powerful AI imaging, so that no matter your skill level, you can also capture a great looking photo any time of the day.
With our smartphones being constantly with us, we like to think they can deal with our daily life. An elegant 2.5D glass from incorporating Gorilla Glass 3 and scratch-resistant composite back give the Nokia 5.3 extra durability. And the striking Nordic-inspired colours give the phone a standout look you can enjoy.
A long-lasting 4,000 mAh battery will get the typical person through 2 days of emailing, socializing and general usage, thanks to the AI-assisted Adaptive technology. Which conserves power for the apps you most use.
Android 10 is at the heart of the Nokia 5.3 and Nokia has kept the interface just as Google intended. This ensures you always have the best Android can offer with all the apps you are using in your daily life.
There are guaranteed updates for 2 years and 3 years of monthly security updates.
Reasons to buy the Nokia 5.3
- Android 10 with Android One
- 6.55-inch HD+ display (720 x 1600
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 mobile platform
- Quad 13MP + 5MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- 8MP Front-facing camera
- Fingerprint - rear-mounted
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- 4,000 mAh battery
What';s in the box?
- Nokia 5.3 device
- Quick start guide
- Safety booklet
- Type-C USB cable
- SIM tray tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.