CAT S62 PRO (Pre-Owned, 128GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the CAT S62 Pro (128GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
This device is in stock in South Africa
This device has no signs of use. There is a small dent on the frame which appears to be a factory defect. It is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the device in anyway. The device is supplied in its Original Box with its Original Charger and USB cable as well as booklets.
This item comes with its full 12 months warranty exclusively from Connected Devices
CAT S62 Pro
If you need a rugged smartphone, the CAT S62 Pro is your ultimate work phone. It goes beyond being rugged with its IP68 and Mil-Spec 810H design ensuring it is resistant to dust and water. The sought after FLIR thermal imaging is a must for many workers, offering the ability to check the temperature in their surroundings.
It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and benefits from 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. So, you can take advantage of the latest apps and can quickly switch between them.
Professional-grade Thermal Imaging
FLIR thermal imaging is a popular feature of the previous CAT S60 and S61, so as you would expect CAT has improved upon this capability. To this end, CAT has incorporated the FLIR Lepton 3.5 professional-grade sensor into the CAT S62 Pro. With it having a measurable range of -20°C to 400°C and a 400% increase in the number of temperature pixels. It can output a 1440 x 1080 HD output with VividIR and features an MSX linear overlay from visual calm.
Being tough is what the CAT S62 Pro is all about. To ensure it can deal with anything that comes its way it is compliant with IP68 and Mil-Spec 810H specifications. It is resistant to sand, dust and dirt, with waterproofing up to 1.5 metres for 35 minutes. While also being able to withstand drops of up to 1.8m (6ft) onto steel plates.
If you intend to go into adverse conditions you can take this smartphone with you as it can deal with thermal shock and handles low to high-temperature differences between-25°C (-13°F) to 55°C (131°F) for up to 24hrs*
The 5.7” FHD+ display is bright and clear to read in any conditions with 1080 x 2160-pixel resolution. Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protects the display panel reducing the risk of scratches and minor abrasions. With the Glove & Wet Finger mode ensuring you can keep on working in a variety of conditions.
With its Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.0 GHz Octo core processor and 6GB of RAM, the CAT S62 Pro outperforms its rugged competitors. With all the performance and efficiency, you need to run the latest apps and be able to multitask.
A generous 128GB of internal storage should be sufficient for most needs, but if you need more, this smartphone is compatible with up to 256GB memory cards.
When you are working hard, you need a smartphone which won’t run out of power. Luckily, the CAT S62 Pro comes with a 4,000 mAh battery offering you up to two days usage between charging.
Reasons to buy CAT S62 Pro.
- Android 10 (upgradeable to 11)
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 sensor (professional-grade thermal imaging)
- Dustproof and drop-proof IP68 & MIL-Spec 810H
- 5.7” FHD+ 18:9 display – Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 128GB internal storage | 6GB of RAM
- Extended battery life – 4,000 mAh
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.