Apple iPhone XS (512GB, Gold, Special Import)
Buy the Apple iPhone XS (512GB) in Gold from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Design and Display
Apple uses a custom OLED display panel for the iPhone Xs range. OLED offers deeper blacks and better contrast compared to competing screen technologies, along with improved battery performance.
The 1125 x 2436 resolution of the Xs screen creates an incredibly dense 458 pixels per inch (ppi) resulting in Super Retina definition so your eye will always see a sharp and defined image.
These OLED panels are also Dolby Vision and HDR10 certified, so you know your iPhone is delivering the most realistic colour gradients possible with today's technology. Streaming services and downloads such as iTunes & Netflix that offer compatible content will always look their best on iPhone Xs.
FaceID & TrueDepth Camera
Gone are traditional methods of screen locking. iPhone Xs unlocks with a glance at your face, using recognition software so powerful, it can't be fooled by photographs or masks, with the chance of a false positive at 1,000,000 to 1.
FaceID isn't just for unlocking your iPhone. It can also be used in place of a password in several applications. This includes Apple Pay, banking apps, health, social media, and private documents.
Dual 12MP Main Cameras
Long considered the best in mobile photography, healthy competition has forced Apple to develop their camera technology rapidly in recent years.
Updated in the iPhone Xs range, the full camera suite combines the dual lenses, the processor's Image Signal Processor (ISP) and Neural Engine, and advanced algorithms to create the best possible image whatever the conditions.
It's the perfect marriage of optics with computer hardware and software.
Smart HDR leverages all of these technologies to affect highlight and shadow detail in order to enhance contrast.
Bokeh (background blur) is a key advantage of a second lens and Apple's new Depth Control feature allows you to adjust Bokeh concentration post-capture.
Both 12MP main sensors offer larger physical pixels than last year, providing exceptional low-light imagery.
A12 Bionic Processor
Apple's most advanced processor to date. Featuring hexa-(6)-core architecture, an updated Neural Engine delivers incredible performance.
Real-time machine learning is used whenever in-depth processing is required, such as advanced photo capture and manipulation, gaming and augmented reality applications.
All new Apple iPhone Xs and Xr devices feature Qi Wireless Charging Support. Thanks to the slimline glass-backed design, you can simply put your iPhone on to any compatible Qi wireless pad charge up.
Apple has updated the water resistance of the new Xs range to IP68. This is certified in fresh water up to 2 metres for 30 minutes. Thanks to the incredibly durable glass being precision-fitted with a stainless steel band, the entire iPhone Xs enclosure is sealed.
Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime, Mail, Music, Wallet, Safari, Maps, Siri, Calendar, iTunes Store, App Store, Notes, News, Contacts, Books, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Settings, Files, Measure
Free Apps from Apple
iMovie, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iTunes U, GarageBand, Apple Store, Apple TV Remote, iTunes Remote, Music Memos, Clips, Shortcuts
Reasons to buy Apple iPhone XS
- Ships with iOS 12
- 1125 x 2436 Custom OLED display with 3D Touch
- Dolby Vision & HDR10 certified with 120Hz touch-sensing
- Dual 12MP main cameras with dual-OIS & quad-LED flash
- 7MP TrueDepth Camera with FaceID unlock
- Apple A12 Bionic 6-core processor
- Apple (where available)
- Lightning connector for charging, data and audio
- 64 / 256 / 512 GB storage options
- 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm / 177 grams
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Dual SIM (via eSIM where carrier supported)
What's in the box?
- Apple iPhone Xs (SIM Free UK specification)
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.