Apple iPhone SE 2020 (128GB, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Apple iPhone SE 2020 (128GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you
Apple iPhone SE (2020)
Following on from the success of the original, Apple has released a new version of the iPhone SE for 2020. Like the previous version, there are lots of features to like. This time it comes with a compact design featuring a 4.7” Retina HD display and benefits from the inclusion of the latest A13 Bionic processor.
The 12MP wide-angle camera features a six-element lens with an f/1.8 aperture and takes advantage of an advanced camera system for stunning results every time.
The 4.7-inch Retina HD display with IPS technology ensures everything looks brighter and more natural. With a 1334 x 750-pixel resolution offering 326 PPI, stunning visuals.
A Retina HD display makes everything look more natural using light sensor technology. This makes subtle changes to the image using an expansive colour spectrum.
True Tone technology makes your viewing experience more enjoyable. It uses four-channel ambient light sensors to make adjustments to the screen white balance. Which means you can look at your iPhone in various lighting conditions and environments without any strain to your eyes
The iPhone SE has a 12 MP wide-angle camera sensor, which features a six-element lens, with an f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilisation.
Its advanced camera system takes advantage of the A13 Bionic processor giving you the ability to be creative with artfully blurred backgrounds in your photos for stunning images. While Smart HDR will bring your photos to life by intelligently lighting the image.
4K video recording makes it possible to have up to four times the detail in your movies.
The all-new All Bionic processor now features multiple cores improving on efficiency both in speed and power usage. While also bringing the ability to interact with your smartphone in new ways including augmented reality.
Touch ID keeps your data secure while providing convenient access to your smartphone in an instant.
As with previous models, the iPhone SE has been precision-engineered to be water and dust resistant and has an IP67 rating.
Wireless charging is now possible due to this design which gives iPhone users the convenience of this technology. This makes charging without connecting fiddly cables possible.
Reasons to buy Apple iPhone SE (2020)
- Apple-designed A13 Bionic processor
- Ships with the new iOS 13
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display - IPS technology
- 12MP camera with f/1.8 aperture – 4K video recording
- Durable Glass and aluminium design
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Secure Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Apple Pay enabled (where available)
- Lightning connector for charging, data and audio
- Qi wireless charging
What's in the box?
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) (SIM Free UK specification)
- Lightning to USB Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.