Apple iPhone 8 Plus (Pre-Owned, 64GB, Gold, Local Stock)
Buy the Apple iPhone 8 Plus (64gb) in Gold from Connected Devices.
This is a pre-owned device. This device is in stock in South Africa
This device appears is in an excellent condition and shows little signs of use. It is supplied with a power adapter and usb cable.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
Reasons to buy Apple iPhone 8 Plus
* Apple-designed A11 Bionic processor
* Ships with the new iOS 11
* Dual 12MP and telphoto cameras with Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture - Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture
* 5.5-inch Retina HD display - IPS technology
* IP67 water and dust resistant
* Secure TouchID fingerprint sensor
* Apple Pay enabled (where available)
* Lightning connector for charging, data and audio
* Qi wireless charging
* Reduced environmental impact
With each new iPhone, we always hear about how much the camera has been improved. Apple seems to be able to constantly find new ways to make the camera we take with us everywhere to more powerful, and with an ever greater number of features.
The iPhone 8 Plus has a combination of a 12 MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras. The sensor in the 12 MP wide-angle camera is now larger and faster. It features a six-element lens, with a f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilisation.
These improvements result in you being able to take photos in any light conditions. As the sensor maximises the available light to produce the best results. Also, the optical image stabilisation adjusts and compensates for natural movement to remove blur from any of your photos.
An Apple-designed image signal processor (ISP) now makes it easier to take your photos than ever before. It detects elements in the scene, for example, people, motion and lighting conditions and optimises the photo. All this is done before you even decide to take the photo.
The ISP also gives you further improvements advanced pixel processing, wide colour capture, faster autofocus and enhanced HDR.
With the iPhone 8 Plus you have the extra benefit of Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting (beta).
Portrait mode has been improved with sharper detail and more natural background blurring. Improving performance in low-light conditions, so you can enjoy this effect everywhere at any time in the day. So, now you can really concentrate on the person posing for your photo.
All through it is still in Beta, Apple has released Portrait Lighting to consumers. This technology gives you the ability to add striking lighting effects to your photos in real-time. Enable you to capture amazing effects including shadows and spotlights on your subject.
All these features give you the perfect photo every time.
What's in the box ?
* Apple iPhone 8 Plus
* EarPods with Lightning Connector
* Lighting to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
* Lightning to USB Cable
* USB Power Adapter
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.