Apple iPhone 13 5G (512GB, Midnight, Local Stock)
Apple iPhone 13 5G- Overview
The iPhone 13 brings in a new generation of iPhone, with a range of intriguing features, including an incredible front camera system, iOS 15, and an all-new processor in the A15 Bionic.
Improvements in the display technology allow for a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR screen, providing up to 1,200 nits for HDR content and detail to every corner.
A15 Bionic brings 5nm chip architecture to smartphones for faster speeds and better efficiency, a must for any modern smartphone. 5G connectivity also makes it possible to stream high-quality media content and download at faster speeds.
With its 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, you get an incredible OLED screen capable of and a peak brightness of 1,200 nits for HDR in your movies and photos. The new design incorporating a custom OLED allows the brilliant colour and brightness to fill every corner.
Compatibility with HDR and Dolby Vision ensures you can watch your movies with the full array of lighting for a more immersive experience. While the 2532 x 1170-pixel resolution ensures you have the detail necessary for viewing your favourite content daily.
Ceramic Shield provides resilient protection, so there is less to worry about in your day.
The iPhone 13 offers brilliant photography, in this case with a dual-camera system featuring night mode on both the wide and ultra-wide cameras. It is possible to capture incredible images which are more impressive than ever.
Smart HDR 4 brings balance to every photo, ensuring subjects have brilliant detail by adjusting the sharpness of colour and white balancing automatically. While perfect capture of skin tones and colour saturation is possible for true-to-life images.
4K video recording is perfect for all filmmakers, as you can capture stunning true to life detail for a cinematic experience. With the benefit of sensor-shift optical image stabilisation, your videos will stay steady, even while you cannot.
Anything you can do with the rear camera, you can now do with the front camera too! The 12MP TrueDepth camera offers portrait mode, night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 4, and much more, allowing your selfies to be just as sharp and colourful as the rest of your memories.
5G mobile data connectivity offers you the ability to share high-quality content on social media with friends. You can also connect to the internet like never and download data incredibly fast.
The custom-built A15 Bionic uses 5-nanometre architecture, making it possible for more transistors to increase speeds and improvements in battery life due to efficiency improvements. The power of the A15 Bionic allows you to capture recordings with Dolby Vision, improve your privacy, and make use of augmented reality.
The iPhone 13 is also IP68 protected, meaning it is dust, splash, and water-resistant up to six metres for 30 minutes. So you will never have to worry about your phone in adverse environments.
Reasons to buy
Ships with latest iOS 15
6.1-inch Super Retina XDR Display
128/256/512 GB Storage | 6 GB RAM
Dual 12MP Rear Camera
12MP TrueDepth Front Camera with FaceID unlock
5G Mobile data connectivity
Apple A15 Bionic processor
IP68 water and dust resistant
USB‑C to Lightning Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.