Apple iPhone 12 5G (64GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Apple iPhone 12 5G (64GB) Dual Sim in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Apple iPhone 12
The iPhone 12 brings numerous benefits including a dual rear camera system capable of recording with Dolby Vision, 5G and an all-new processor in the A4 Bionic.
Improvements in the display technology allow for a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR screen able to provide bright colour and detail to every corner.
A14 Bionic brings 5nm chip architecture to smartphones for faster speeds and better efficiency, a must for any modern smartphone. With the introduction of 5G making it possible for stream high-quality media content and download at faster speeds.
With the introduction of 5G across the iPhone 12 range, wireless data speeds have are dramatically faster. Now you can download apps and larger files incredibly fast and stream high-quality movies with HDR.
With its 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display, you get an incredible OLED screen capable of and a peak brightness of 1,200 nits for HDR in your movies and photos. The new design incorporating a custom OLED allows the brilliant colour and brightness to fill every corner.
Compatibility with HDR and Dolby Vision ensures you can watch your movies, with the full array of lighting making it a more immersive experience. While the 2532 x 1170-pixel resolution ensures you have the detail necessary for viewing your favourite content daily.
Ceramic Shield provides tough protection, so there is less to worry about in your day.
The custom-built A14 Bionic uses 5-nanometre architecture, a first for a smartphone. Making it possible for more transistors to increase speeds and improvements in battery life, due to efficiency improvements.
With the power of the A14 Bionic, it is possible to capture recordings with Dolby Vision, something you will not see on another smartphone.
Dual 12MP Cameras
Like with other Apple smartphones, the iPhone 12 offers brilliant photography, in this case with a dual-camera system featuring night mode on both the wide and ultra-wide cameras. It is possible to capture images which are more impressive than was previously possible.
Smart HDR brings balance to every photo ensuing subjects have brilliant detail by adjusting the sharpness of colour and white balancing automatically. While perfect capture of skin tones and colour saturation is possible for true-to-life images.
Night mode uses intelligent software and the A14 Bionic processor to deliver incredible images captured in low light, automatically. With the ability to use manual controls to fine-tune the look of your photos.
4K video recording is perfect for all filmmakers, as you can capture stunning true to life detail for a cinematic experience. With the new benefit of being able to record with Dolby Vision, a first for a smartphone.
12MP TrueDepth Camera
Create incredible videos with the front-facing camera including slow-motion selfies at 120 fps and 4K at 60 fps. Or, capture photos with stunning detail and take advantage of the many Apple features, portrait lighting, Animoji and Memoji, Smart HDR and image stabilisation to name a few.
MagSafe makes it possible to instantly clip-on accessories which are held in place securely, including cases and wallets.
Apple has updated the water-resistance of the new 12 range to IP68, certified in freshwater up to 6 metres for 30 minutes.
Dual SIM (via 2nd eSIM)
All new iPhone 12 and 12 mini range smartphones feature Dual SIM capabilities via eSIM (embedded SIM) technology.
The iPhone 12 or 12 mini cannot accept two physical SIM cards. Instead, the SIM technology is physically fixed into the phone hardware. Select global network operators will be able to offer tariffs that will work on your iPhone's eSIM.
Reasons to buy Apple iPhone 12
- Ships with latest iOS 14
- 5G Mobile data connectivity
- Dual rear cameras incorporating cutting-edge technology
- 12MP (Wide) + 12MP (Ultra-Wide)
- 12MP TrueDepth Camera with FaceID unlock
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR Display
- Apple A14 Bionic processor
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB internal storage
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Dual SIM (via eSIM where carrier supported)
What's in the box?
- iPhone 12
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.