Apple iPhone 11 Pro (256GB, Midnight Green, Special Import)
Buy the Apple iPhone 11 Pro (256GB) in Midnight Green from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro - Overview
With its 5.8" Super Retina XDR display, Face ID unlocking, incredible Triple 12MP cameras offering enhanced photography and perfectly weighted, bezel-free design, the iPhone 11 is the iPhone you need.
It has a design which incorporates tough glass front and back precision milled from a single sheet with dual ion exchange for added strength. This is seamlessly merged with the stainless-steel construction.
Triple 12MP Cameras
Apple has long excelled in photography with their smartphones, the iPhone Pro adds cutting-edge triple-camera technology offering improvements to all your images. Capture photos with more scenery due to the enhanced wide-angle lens, which creates beautiful images even in low light.
Night mode uses intelligent software and the A13 Bionic processor to deliver incredible images captured in low light, automatically. With the ability to use manual controls to fine-tune the look of your photos.
Smart HDR algorithms bring improvement in relighting images, to bring them to life with more shadow details and better highlights.
Zero shutter lag ensures you always can capture your subject perfectly, even when moving and optical image stabilisation keeps everything clear and blur-free.
4K video recording is perfect for all filmmakers, as you can capture stunning true to life detail for a cinematic experience. All recorded at 60 fps with image stabilisation, there are also new powerful tools for instant editing.
12MP TrueDepth Camera
Create incredible videos with the front-facing camera including slow-motion selfies at 120 fps and 4K at 60 fps. Or, capture photos with stunning detail and take advantage of the many Apple features, portrait lighting, Animoji and Memoji, Smart HDR and image stabilisation to name a few.
Super Retina XDR Display
With its ability to produces stunning images that benefit from new peaks of brightness you will enjoy using the display of your iPhone 11 every day. It hits up to 800 nits when you are outside, so there should never be a time when you can’t see what is happening in your life. While 1,200 nits are possible when viewing extreme dynamic range content.
A wide colour gamut offers incredible colour accuracy and True Tone matches the white balance of your light conditions, looking after your eyes in the process.
Haptic Touch makes it possible to interact with your iPhone quicker and more intuitively.
The custom-built A13 Bionic has been created to focus on machine learning for a faster, powerful and intelligent experience. With 64-bit architecture, complex tasks are completed quicker and the cores bring enhanced efficiency for improved battery life when dealing with daily tasks. For a 20% performance improvement and 40% less power. Perfect for high-performance gaming and the latest AR experiences.
All-new Apple iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max devices feature Qi Wireless Charging Support. Thanks to the slimline glass-backed design, you can simply put your iPhone on to any compatible Qi wireless pad charge up.
Apple has updated the water-resistance of the new 11 range to IP68. This is certified in freshwater up to 4 metres for 30 minutes. Ensuring spill and dust resistance.
iOS 13 Pre-installed apps
Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime, Mail, Music, Wallet, Safari, Maps, Siri, Calendar, iTunes Store, App Store, Notes, News, Contacts, Books, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, Find My, Settings, Files, Measure, Shortcuts
Free Apps from Apple
iMovie, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iTunes U, GarageBand, Apple Store, Apple TV Remote, iTunes Remote, Music Memos, Clips, Support
English (Australia, UK, US), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Reasons to buy Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Ships with latest iOS 13
- Triple rear cameras incorporating cutting-edge technology
- 12MP (Wide) + 12MP (Ultra-Wide) + 12MP (Telephoto)
- 12MP TrueDepth Camera with FaceID unlock
- 5.8” Super Retina XDR Display
- Apple A13 Bionic processor
- 4K video capture at 60 fps
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Apple Pay enabled (where available)
- Lightning connector for charging, data and audio
- 64 / 256 / 512 GB storage options
- 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm / 188 grams
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Dual SIM (via eSIM where carrier supported)
What's in the box?
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.