Sony Xperia 5 II 5G (256GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 5 II - Overview
The Sony Xperia 5 II shows what is possible with a compact smartphone. It offers an incredible 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED CinemaWide display with 120HZ refresh rate, stunning sound and triple rear cameras which can capture seemingly impossible images and movies.
Support for 5G mobile data, ensures you are ready for super-fast downloads and streaming.
With the 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED CinemaWide 21:9 display having a 120Hz refresh rate it is possible to enjoy super-smooth scrolling for a better experience, it is also great for mobile gaming. But if you need more the 240Hz Motion Blur Reduction allows the display to update the image at 240 times per second.
When you are playing games you often need precise fast movements. Gain the edge with support for 240Hz Touch scanning rate for quick reaction to your interactions.
The triple camera system incorporates three 12MP lenses and benefits from ZEISS optics, which have been optimized for this smartphone. This ensures your photos are bright and detailed even when you are taking them at night.
Capture incredible unmissable moments with the continuous burst shooting which perfectly autofocuses and auto exposures at up to 20fps.
Real-time Eye AF can focus on both fast-moving people or animals, so you always capture the perfect photo.
Film like a professional using the Xperia 5 II, which draws on expertise from Digital Cinema Camera engineers for stunning results with 21:9 movies recording and 4K HDR at 24, 25, 30, 60 and 120fps.
It is possible to connect the Sony Xperia 5 II to the super-fast 5G networks, for incredible download speeds and uncompromised streaming of content.
When you are watching a movie, or playing the latest games you want a fully immersive experience, and audio plays an important role. The multi-dimension sound of Dolby Atmos allows you to be more involved than ever before.
If you want to listen to your music and hear sound from all around you 360 Reality Audio when paired with wired or wireless headphones will make you think you are at the front of a live performance.
With its powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform you will be able to perform incredible multi-tasking and play immersive games. There is 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, the latter should be enough for most needs. But the Xperia 5 II is compatible with up to 1TB SD cards if you need more.
The 4,000 mAh battery will get you through a full day of typical usage as STAMINA Mode will make sure you use every bit of power efficiently. When you are in a rush, it is good to know the battery can be charged to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Reasons to buy Sony Xperia 5 II
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G
5G Mobile Data connectivity
6.1” FHD+ OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
A triple Lens Camera system
4K HDR 120fps slow-motion movie recording
ZEISS optics | Up to 60 times per second continuous AF/AE calculation
256GB internal storage | 8GB RAM
Water Resistant (IP68/65)
4,000 mAh battery
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.