Sony Xperia 5 (128GB, Black, Dual Sim, Special Import)
Buy the Sony Xperia 5 (128GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 5 – Overview
Sony Xperia 5 is the ideal size to experience all your favourite entertainment media. With a timeless and stunning symmetrical design, which incorporates a precision-engineered metal frame. An impressive 6.1” FHD+ CinemaWide 21:9 HDR OLED display is great for watching movies, viewing photos and more. With Dolby ATMOS sound keeping your ears happy with audio which compliments any blockbuster title. All to ensure you can be fully immersed.
There are endless possibilities with the triple-lens rear cameras 12MP 16mm for super-wide angles, a versatile 12MP 26mm and a 12MP 52mm portrait and telephoto lens. With the addition of SteadyShot to ensure you can capture the best picture every time, no matter the conditions, light or subject.
Eye AF makes it possible to almost instantly lock onto subjects with precision eye Autofocus technology.
For all you filmmakers the Sony Xperia 5 can record movies with a cinematic feel. As Sony engineers have created Cinema Pro to give creators access to professional colour management 21:9 aspect ratio and 4K HDR recording.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 platform offers exception performance with for all your apps and demanding games. With the benefit of 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and the possibility to add up to a 512GB microSD card.
Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protects against scratches and abrasions for the display to ensure it continues to look every day. While the IP65/68 water and dust resistance rating will mean you can get on with your life and not have to worry about your smartphone when it rains.
Reasons to buy Sony Xperia 5
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Slim symmetrical design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile platform
- 6.1” FHD+ 21:9 CinemaWide display
- Triple Lens Rear Camera 12MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Eye AF (Autofocus) / SteadyShot / BIONZ X for Mobile
- Dolby ATMOS / Hi-Res Audio / DSEE HX
- 128GB Internal Storage / 6GB RAM
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n(2.4GHz)/n(5GHz)/ac + Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.