Sony Xperia 1 II 5G (256GB, 8GB RAM, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Sony Xperia 1 II 5G (256GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 1 II – Overview
With the Sony Xperia 1 II, you have a smartphone benefiting from Sony’s expertise in both visual and audio.
It has a stunning 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display. A quad-camera array featuring ZEISS optics and consisting of 3x 12 MP cameras offering wide, ultra-wide and telephoto capture capabilities. While the 360 Reality Audio with High-Resolution Audio will make listening to music and audio truly immersive.
The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform with 8GB ensures you have all the performance you need and there is plenty of space available with the 256GB of internal storage.
Its ergonomic design makes this smartphone easy to hold and use, as it is perfectly shaped with easy access to key controls. With the IP65/68 water resistance and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on both sides ensures this phone not just looks amazing but can deal with the rigours of daily life.
The 6.2” 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display offers a mesmerising experience as you watch media content. With the cinematic aspect ratio, you can enjoy your films as the original content provider intended. All at a stunningly high 4K (3840x1644) resolution.
Motion Blur reduction technology reduces the in-between frame lag, giving you a clearer image on the screen. While the Creator mode "powered by CineAlta" - Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction offers a new level of colour accuracy.
BRAVIA HDR remaster technology improves everything you watch, even streaming content with improved contrast, colour and clarity.
Audio is important when watching movies and it is great to listen to music using the best quality possible. Unique 360 Reality Audio has been integrated for decoding and optimizing sound quality making it feel you are in the room with the artist. While Dolby ATMOS gives you multi-dimensional sound for your movies.
High-Resolution Audio with High-Resolution Audio Wireless allows you to hear more detail in your music for a full range of sound.
The camera technology Sony offer on their flagship products is always exceptional and this is where the Sony Xperia 1 II truly excels. It has been co-developed with engineers behind the latest Alpha 9 series of cameras.
This means you will experience industry-leading autofocus and an interface designed for professional photographers. Naturally, there is RAW support for saving your content with the highest level of detail.
Legendary ZEISS optics have been incorporated, being specifically calibrated for this Xperia smartphone. With a special ZEISS T Coating reducing reflections for improvements in your photography.
When capturing fast-moving action it is still possible to miss some of the action with most smartphones. But, with the Xperia 1 II, you can capture content at up to 20fps continuously using the Burst Shoot mode. Complete with autofocus and auto exposure, so you can capture moments you would otherwise miss.
We all want our movies to look professional, and you can do just that with Cinematography Pro "powered by CineAlta". This gives you access to 21:9 recording with similar parameters and colour settings professionals in the movie industry use. Industry-leading audio separation technology provides effective wind filtering to record the best sound possible.
An 8MP front-facing camera offers the ability to take enticing selfies, with a range of beauty effects. Ensuring you can instantly share great-looking photos with your friends.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform with 8GB of RAM ensures you have the maximum performance. For fully taking advantage of the features and capabilities the Xperia 1 II offers. There is 254GB of internal storage and compatibility with 1TB SD cards if you need more space for your photography of movie interests.
5G mobile data connectivity offers you the ability to quickly share high quality content with friends on social media. You can also connect to the internet like never before and download data incredibly fast.
The long-lasting high capacity 4,000 mAh battery will easily get you through a busy day. With adaptive charging technology helping you to maximise your battery healthy for longer. As it monitors your phone during charging, to ensure sure it isn’t overworked.
PS4 Remote Play enables you to enjoy your favourite games on a mobile device and there is DUALSHOCK4 compatibility, so your gaming performance is maintained.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia 1 II
- Android 10
- 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display
- 5G mobile data connectivity
- Quad rear camera 12MP + wide 12MP ultrawide + 12MP telephoto + depth
- 8MP front-facing camera F2.0 lens 84° wide-angle
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform
- 360 Reality Audio / High-Resolution Audio / 3.5mm audio jack
- 256GB storage / 8GB RAM / micro SD 1TB support
- PS4 Remote Play / DUALSHOCK4 Control compatibility
- IP65/IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Fast, convenient wireless charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
What's in the box?
- Sony Xperia 1 II
- Mains Charger
- USB Type-C cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.