Samsung Galaxy A21s (32GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy A21s (32GB) Dual Sim in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy A21s – Overview
With its immersive 6.5” Infinity-O display, quad rear cameras and long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy A21s offers a great option for anyone on a budget.
The design features a unique 3D Glossy and Hologram effect, which is available in a range of vibrant colours (black, blue and white). With slim bezels and rounded corners making this smartphone easy to hold and use throughout the day.
Having a 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with a 720 x 1600 resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio makes the Galaxy A21s ideal for watching movies, mobile gaming and using the latest apps.
The quad rear camera system features a combination of a 48MP wide, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. This benefits from intelligent photography innovations, so you can capture great-looking imagines no matter the subject. From expansive landscapes to up-close macro photography and everything in between. All without having to change multiple settings, just point and shoot.
An Exynos 850 processor works with 3GB RAM to bring you stunning performance in a budget conscience smartphone. There is also 32GB internal storage, which should be enough for all your favourite apps, and up to 521GB microSD cards can be used to add more space for movies, music and photos.
The long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery will get you through a full day of replying to emails, using the internet and apps, along with making phone calls. When you do need to charge, the 15W Fast Charging will get you on the move again quickly.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Android 10 – One UI
- Exynos 850 mobile platform
- 6.5” HD+ Infinity-O Display
- Quad Rear Camera 48MP + 8MP + 2MP +2MP
- 13MP front-facing camer
- 32GB internal storage | 3GB RAM
- Rear fingerprint sensor | Face recognition
- 5,000 mAh battery
What's in the box?
- Samsung Galaxy A21s device
- Sim Ejector Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- USB C Cable
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.