Google Pixel 4a (128GB, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Google Pixel 4a (128GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Google Pixel 4a- Overview
Google has finally announced the long-awaited Google Pixel 4a. This phone offers a fantastic unparalleled software experience at this price point. As with all Google phones, this Pixel 4a has stock Android - this means all excess bloatware you often find in other Android products is not present. This phone also has a much-needed spec increase compared to the Pixel 3a with it including 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM.
The device also has a rear fingerprint sensor, 12MP rear camera, along with an 8MP front-facing punch-out camera. This is a fantastically compact device as the screen size is only 5.81-inch. Get incredible photos without paying a ridiculous price. The Pixel 4a camera has HDR+, Night Sight and more. The Adaptive Battery learns from your favourite apps and reduces power to the ones that you rarely use. Google Assistant helps you control apps, send texts and more. Three years of updates and the Titan M chip ensure that you’re secure.
If you are looking for a premium smartphone at a sensible price, then this a serious contender.
Reasons to buy the Pixel 4a
The latest Android 10 + new Google Assistant with Lens
Minimum of three years of OS and security updates
12.2 MP dual-pixel rear camera with dual pixel phase detection
8 MP front facing camera
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor
3,140 Mah adaptive battery - all day use
128GB Memory | 6GB RAM
Quick charge USB 18W Type-C
New Google Assistant
Google Pixel 4a
18 W USB-C power adaptor
1 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB 2.0)
Quick Start Guide
Quick Switch adaptor
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.