Nokia 5.1 (16GB, Single Sim, Black, Local Stock)
Buy the Nokia 5.1 (16GB) in Black from Connected Devices
Designed to amaze, engineered to perform.
With its high-gloss finish, the look of the Nokia 5.1 can only be referred to as being polished to perfection. It features a 5.8” HD+ display, which has due to its curved edges and usage of 2.5 shaped glass, is easy to hold and use. While the look is completed with a protective CNC-machined metal camera bezel.
An aspect ratio of 19:9 enables you to see more on the screen. So, when you are watching movies, playing games you feel part of the action. The edge-to-edge design maximises the screen size available, so every millimetre is used to enhance the user experience.
The high-quality rear 13MP camera features a 5MP depth sensor bringing life to your photos to life. With Artificial Intelligence Assistance it is possible to unlock the inner artist in you with stunning effects like bokeh blur. Or capture that perfect selfie with the 8MP front-facing camera, which benefits from portrait lighting.
An Octo-core processor provides the power you need to use the latest apps and most demanding games. While also being optimized for power consumption, so you can get more done, without having to be worry about your charge level.
To complement the processor there is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. If you need more space to store your media like photos and videos up to a 400GB SD card can be used with the Nokia 5.1 Plus
Android One is the best way to keep your Android smartphone up-to-date with the latest improvements and security updates. It offers a clean interface which has the latest features just as Google intended. You also have free unlimited photo storage with Google Photos, so you can take as many photos as you like.
Reasons to buy the Nokia 5.1 Plus
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 5.8-inch HD+ Display (720 x 1520) 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android One – Goole design experience/regular updates
- Artificial Intelligence Assistance – capture the perfect photo
- 13MP Main Camera with 5MP depth sensor and Phase Detection autofocus
- 8MP Wide-Angle Selfie Camera
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 32GB storage / 3GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 4.2
- 3,060 mAh battery
What's in the box
- Nokia 5.1 Plus - SIM Free, factory unlocked
- Nokia 10W mains charger
- USB Type-C cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SIM Eject tool
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.