Sony Xperia 1 (128GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Sony Xperia 1 (128GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 1
With its impressive 6.5” 21:9 CinemaWide 4K HDR OLED display and Dolby Atmos sound the Sony Xperia 1 is the best smartphone for viewing movies. It is the ideal way to create your own content as the triple lens camera system offers exception results, even in low-light conditions. Enabling you to capture stunning detail in your photos and own movies.
The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform supported by 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Can handle all the most processor intensive apps and the latest games with ease.
Having a 21:9 CinemaWide aspect ratio means you can see more with the 6.5” display of the Sony Xperia 1. As you get to see all your favourite movies, just like in a theatre and you can view the creator’s true vision.
Stream compatible Netflix movies in 21:9, for a perfect way to enjoy your favourite films.
The level of detail available on the worlds first 4K HDR OLED screen is astonishing. Seeing really is believing, with a myriad of vibrant colours, improved contrast and clarity.
BRAVIA 4K upscaling and HDR remaster technologies enhance everything to watch, even streaming content. Allowing, you to fully enjoy all your media content on the stunning display.
Professional level colour reproduction is available in the “Creator mode” power by CineAlta.
To complete the immersion of your movies, enjoy the multi-dimensional sound of Dolby Atmos. Experience sound that flows above and around you for a true Cinematic feel.
When you want to listen to music, you can get closer to the original recording with High-Resolution Audio and DSEE HX. The internal stereo speakers provide loud and clear sound, you can enjoy. While LDAC streaming makes your music sound brilliant when you are listening wirelessly.
The Sony Xperia 1 uses a triple lens camera system comprised of three 12MP lenses, to produce professional results. The bright aperture and the large pixel pitch of the lenses 16mm super wide-angle, versatile 26mm and 52mm with 2x optical zoom. Ensure you can capture beautiful images whatever the scene, or conditions.
Precision autofocus technology taken from Sony’s Alpha cameras keeps your subject in focus, even during fast movement. So, you can take incredible shots no matter what the event or subject is.
BIONZ X for mobile image-processing reduces noise when encoding photos in JPEG format. To bring you the best possible photo with a smooth and clean look.
Eye AF helps you track eyes movement and focus on creating beautiful accurate images every time.
Now you can record incredibly detailed movies with your smartphone. The Sony Xperia 1 can record 4K HDR movies with exceptional dynamic range and contrast, with true to life colour, even backlit scenes or low light.
A unique hybrid stabilisation system encompassing optical and electronic image stabilisation simultaneously. Ensuring your videos stay smooth and shake free.
Record just like a professional, with the same parameters and colour settings used by experts. The eight “LOOK” colour settings guarantee you to capture the mood of your video with cinema styles.
The seamless and sleek design uses a combination of a metal frame and glass both front and back. This creates a stunning look that is comfortable and easy to use. Gorilla Glass 6 is used for tougher durability and protection against drops. It has an IP65/68 ingress protect rating, so it can stand up to water, dust and more.
With all of these great features, you will want to keep on using your Sony Xperia 1. It has a high capacity 3330 mAh battery, which will get you through a full day of using your smartphone. Plus, Smart Stamia predicts how long your power will last and adapts your energy usage to maximise your time.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia 1
* Android 9 (Pie)
* 6.5-inch (1644 x 3840) 4K HDR OLED (21 :9 CinemaWide)
* Triple camera system 12MP 26mm + 12MP 16mm + 12MP 52mm
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform
* 8 MP front-facing 1/4 sensor size F2.0 lens wide-angle camera
* 3,330 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi)
* Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
* Gorilla Glass 6 front & back
* IP65/68 water and dust resistant
* PS4 Remote Play
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.