Cat S42 H+ (32GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Cat S42 H+ - Overview
Cat phones have a long history of producing rugged phones. The CAT S42 H+ continues this legacy, combining all the benefits of modern technology, including Android 10, with a design that includes IP68 and IP69 water/dust resistance and compliance with MIL-SPEC 810H. This makes it perfect for taking with you onto work sites, or when you are outdoors having fun. Added to this is the Hygiene Plus, which protects you and your loved ones by making the phone fully washable without damaging the components.
It also benefits from a Mediatek Heli A20 MT processor, 13MP rear camera with PDAF and 32GB of internal storage. With a 4,200 mAh battery that supports fast charging, ensuring you have usage between charges. On top of this, Android have a fully curated app and content catalogue, so you have access to anything extra you may need to get you through your day.
The Super Bright 5.5” HD+ IPS display has a 720 x 1440 resolution with an 18:9 aspect ratio, giving you a screen that offers plenty of space to work, without making the phone too large to put in your pocket. As indicated, it is unusually bright for viewing in any environment, including direct sunlight.
It also benefits from having a wet finger/glove mode, which allows you to keep using your phone while keeping your hands protected.
The primary 13 MP f/2.0 camera supports PDAF to quickly capture your images. Without any loss of detail in your photos, which have vivid and vibrant colours.
A 5MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for taking selfies.
Like all CAT phones, it is beyond rugged and tough, tested in extreme conditions. This includes being IP68 and IP69 certified, meaning it is sand, dust, dirt and waterproof to a depth of 1.2 metres for up to 35 minutes. It also adheres to MIL-Spec 810H and can deal with repeated drops from 1.8 metres to concrete or steel.
A hard-wearing and non-slip rubberized TPU back is easy to hold and does not allow the phone to slide when you put it down on most surfaces.
For the first time, the S42 H+’s external components have all been blended with a silver ion-based antimicrobial additive to keep you and those around you safe. Feel free to wash this phone with soap, water, alcohol or bleach, and it will come out the other side working as perfectly as ever.
Reasons to Buy
Android 10 (with upgrade to 11 in Autumn 2021)
5.5” HD+ Display (1440x720, 18:9 Ratio)
Mediatek Helio A20 MT 1.8GHz Quad-core processor
32GB internal storage & 3GB RAM
Main Camera 13MP
5MP front-facing camera
4,200 mAh battery
IP68 & IP69 water/dust resistance / MIL-SPEC 810H
Drop tested up to 1.8 (6ft) onto steel
Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.