CAT Land Rover Explore R (64GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you
Land Rover Explore R- Overview
The Land Rover Explore R combines a rugged smartphone with premium-grade, off topographical mapping courtesy of Ordnance Survey (UK-only). It has a bright 5.7-inch HD+ display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which you can use in all weather conditions. Plenty of internal storage and 4GB of RAM.
The Land Rover Explore R is the ideal smartphone to take with you when you are having an outdoors adventure.
When you are outside, you need your smartphone to be tough, as you never know when it may encounter water or a drop. For this reason, the Land Rover Explore R has a design capable of withstanding tough conditions.
It has an ingress protection rating of IP68 for dust, sand and dirt resistance, along with water protection to a depth of 1.5 metres for 35 minutes. Repeated drop tests of 1.8 metres onto steel plate ensure it can deal with the occasional mishap.
MIL-Spec 810H conformity prevents thermal shock and vibration and humidity damage.
These features make the Land Rover Explore R ideal for the outdoors, enabling you to enjoy yourself.
Go off-road with premium-grade mapping courtesy of Ordnance Survey (UK-only) and ViewRanger. This combination offers more amount of detail than standard maps, offering you an improved experience.
The supplied Dashboard 2 app streams customisable live updates for all your favourite outdoor activities, including weather and sea information, so you can always be aware of your surroundings.
There is also access to an altimeter, flashlight, GPS, coordinates, compass and location sharing.
A bright and clear 5.7-inch display has been optimised for usage outdoors with a wet finger and gloved finger touchscreen tracking and protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
With its Mediatek Helio P35 MT 6765 processor, 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM you have the performance and capacity for storing and enjoying all your favourite apps. A 3,100 mAh battery will get you through an entire day of exploring, with fast charging.
Reasons to buy Land Rover Explore R
Android 9 (with an upgrade to 10)
Integrated Adventure Software – Dashboard 2
5.7-inch HD+ display – Corning Gorilla Glass 6
12MP Rear Camera - dual pixel PDAF, EIS
IP68 Dust and Water Resistant
Drop Tested – UP to 1.8 metres onto steel
MIL-Spec 810H – Thermal Shock and Humidity
64GB internal storage | 4GB of RAM
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.