Motorola Moto G8 Power (64GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Motorola Moto G8 Power (64GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Moto G8 Power – Overview
With its artificial intelligence (AI) quad-camera system and long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery, the Moto G8 Power is a great phone for anyone who likes to be outside on the move. You can capture stunning photos of distant objects, along with ones up close and everything in between.
A powerful and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor gives you the performance you crave. While the bright and detailed 6.4” Max Vision Full HD+ display along with dual stereo speakers ensure you get the best out of your entertainment media and apps
Unleash your creativity with the AI enhance the quad-camera system. This features a 16MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto and 2MP macro cameras. Enabling you to capture a variety of types of photos, from large expansive landscapes to ultra-close macro shots.
There are a host of extra features to get the best possible photo, including a high-res zoom, shot optimization and the ability to store RAW file format. Video recording benefits from electronic video stabilization, slow motion and timelapse capabilities, for interesting videos to share.
With the 16MP selfie camera, it is possible to capture great-looking portraits. There is the ability to use optimization, face beauty and various filters to get the perfect look for instant sharing.
With the 6.4” Max Vision FHD+ IPS display you can see your photos and movie content in amazing detail with bright colours and clarity.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor is paired with the 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM to give you a responsive experience when moving between apps, playing games and viewing social content.
The long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery will keep you working and enjoying your Moto G8 Plus without having to constantly keep charging. But, the 18W rapid charger will get you up and running quickly as it can provide hours of usage from just minutes of charging.
There is no need to worry about spills, splashes or a bit of rain ruining your day, as the Moto G8 Power has a water-repellent design which keeps your phone protected inside and out.
Reasons to buy the Moto G8 Power
Quad Camera system 16MP main, ultra-wide, telephoto, macro
Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
6.4” Max Vision FHD+ IPS display
64GB internal storage / 4GB RAM
Water Repellent – worry-proof design
Dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby
Long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery
18W Rapid Charger
Moto G8 Power
18W TurboPower charger
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.