CAT S52 (64GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the CAT S52 (64GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
CAT S52 – Overview
Being designed to be tough the CAT S52 is a smartphone which can cope with your daily life, without breaking. It is pocket-friendly being just 9.69mm thin, but there is no need to add a case or worry drops or mishaps, due to its IP68 and MIL-SPEC 810G certification. Making it resistant to sand, dust water and able to deal with 1.5m drops or temperature changes.
The CAT S52 has been built to be tough with its high-grade aluminium frame and hard-wearing, non-slip rubberized TPU back. It has an IP68 ingress protection rating making it resistant to sand, dust and water. In addition to adhering with MIL-SPEC 810G rating, which specifies protection against drops of 1.5m onto concrete and a temperature range of -30°C (-22°F) to 65°C (149°F), along with vibration resistance.
This makes the CAT S52 a tough smartphone you can take in areas you can’t take a standard consumer device without added protection. Perfect for taking with you on walks in the outdoors, or to use when you are likely to encounter dust or water.
The super bright 5.65” HD+ IPS display is easy to read in all conditions, including direct sunlight. With Corning Gorilla Glass 6 provides added protection. A wet finger/glove-on working technology can be enabled to improve your interaction with the display when you are wearing hand protection, or your hands are wet.
Best-in-class is the way to describe the CAT S52’s 12MP rear camera. As it features a dual pixel Sony sensor with a bright f/1.8 aperture and large 1.4µm pixel size for capture stunning photos even in low light conditions. It is the best camera available on a rugged phone.
A Mediatek Helio P35 Octacore 2.3GHz processor and 4GB of RAM provide the speed and efficiency you need for all your daily tasks. With 64GB of internal storage offering plenty of space for all your favourite apps.
The 3,100 mAh battery will keep you working for longer and it supports fast charging, to minimise downtime.
To enhance security the CAT S52 features a fingerprint sensor, keeping your data secure.
Reasons to buy CAT S52
- Android 9 (with an upgrade to 10)
- Mediatek Helio P35 Octacore 2.3GHz
- Super Bright 5.65” HD+ IPS display
- High-performance camera
- Slim design is just 9.69mm thickness
- IP68: Sand, dust and dirt resistant
- Drop tested: up to 1,5 m (5ft) onto concrete
- Waterproof: down to 1.5 m for 35 minutes
- 64GB internal storage / 4GB RAM / NFC
What's in the box?
- CAT S52
- Mains charger
- Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.